Regardless if you are a member of the Legion Family or not, we welcome you to join us for any of our service projects. We’re committed to at least one service project per month, and upcoming volunteer opportunities are listed on our calendar. Please note—some projects require registration.
Examples of projects that we have participated in include:
- Greeting Honor Flight arrivals at Reagan National Airport and the National Mall,
- Wrapping holiday presents for the long-term care veterans at the DC VA Medical Center,
- Volunteering with the George Washington University’s VALOR office on projects benefiting student veterans and military dependents,
- Preparing meals for the DC Fisher House and
- Stuffing duffel bags for a Stand Down for homeless veterans.